in

On September 13, 1967, firefighters in London, United kingdom witnessed ”blowtorch-like” flames bursting out of a hole in a man’s abdomen. They attempted to douse the flames, but the male died of suffocation from respiratory the fumes of his very own Spontaneous gut combustion. His title was Robert Francis Bailey. « new

On September 13, 1967, firefighters in London, UK witnessed ''blowtorch-like'' flames bursting out of a hole in a man's stomach. They tried to douse the flames, but the man died of suffocation from breathing the fumes of his own Spontaneous gut combustion. His name was Robert Francis Bailey.

On September 13, 1967, firefighters in London, British isles witnessed ”blowtorch-like” flames bursting out of a hole in a man’s stomach. They experimented with to douse the flames, but the man died of suffocation from breathing the fumes of his own Spontaneous intestine combustion. His title was Robert Francis Bailey. – contemporary